Reggae Artiste Black Uhuru Biography

Image
Reggae Artiste Black Uhuru Biography by InfosysTV The most successful of the second-generation reggae bands, Black Uhuru maintained their high quality despite numerous personnel changes in their 40-plus-year history. The first reggae band to win a Grammy award, for their 1983 album Anthem, Black Uhuru was called "The most dynamic and progressive reggae act of the 1970s and early '80s." The band, whose name comes from the Swahili word meaning "freedom," was formed in the Waterhouse district of Kingston by Don Carlos, Rudolph "Garth" Dennis, and Derrick "Duckie" Simpson. When the group experienced difficulties securing a record contract, Spencer left to pursue a solo career and Dennis joined the Wailing Souls. Simpson, who remained the thread throughout Black Uhuru's evolution, reorganized the band with Errol "Jay" Wilson and quivery-voiced lead vocalist Michael Rose. Accompanied by the rhythm section of Sly Dunbar on

Testing

He took my virginity, now he disrespects me




Dear Pastor,

I am 23 years old and I presently have a boyfriend. We became friends two years ago. I left my parents home and went to live with him as a virgin.

And after sleeping with him for the first night, my virginity was gone. He told me that we could have sex and I will still remain a virgin.

I told him that he should go ahead and as he entered my vagina, I knew my virginity was gone. When I asked him about it, he said he was only joking.

I am now pregnant and we are always having arguments. He is always telling me that I should go back to my parents.

He has other girlfriends. They call him at the house and when I answer, they disrespect me. This man does not know his age. He is 41 years old and still fools around schoolgirls.

I used to love him, but I don't love him anymore because he has too many women. Sometimes I am here all alone. Pastor, please give me your advice.

G.S.

Dear G.S.,

Well, you are very naOve to believe that as a virgin, you could have sexual intercourse with a man and still remain a virgin.

This man told you so, but after you had sex with him, you realised that you were not in the same condition before having sex. He said he was only joking with you.

Sponsor Link



My, my, he must have been joking for true, but you did not accept it as a joke.

I don't think that you were silly. Perhaps you were so sheltered or ignorant that you really accepted what this man said. I wish you well as you prepare to have your baby.

Make sure you go to the clinic and make sure also that you follow the advice of your doctors.

Unfortunately, this man does not respect you, that is why he is always telling you to go home. He is not behaving as if he loves you either.

As soon as you have had your baby, get yourself a job. This relationship might not last. You need to be in a position to support yourself.

You should learn to read more because from the tone of your letter, your knowledge is very limited.

Pastor

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IT IS ALLEGED THAT A - Hendersonville Man Caught Molesting Pig After His Penis Gets Stuck

Singer Dierks Bentley Biography

Dancehall artiste Queen Kamarla Biography